Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Appreciation.
$BlogItemTitle$>
I like my canned tuna chunks.
I like how it's slightly salty in water and savoury in olive oil.
I like my shoes.
I like my white loafer with gold wings.
I like the white lacedup leather one too.
I like the brown wing-tips.
I like my red crackled leather Diesel casuals.
I like my suede leather moccasin.
I like my white NIKE sneakers with the red swoosh.
I like the black one with the gold swoosh even more.
I like my new babyblue Betula sandals.
I like my casual brown slippers too, though it bites.
And the other pair in leather.
I like my fabulous black heels too.
I would like to have patent leather ones very soon.
I like my sailor get-up.
I like my shorts.
I like the white one in the washer now for bleaching.
I like sitting at home, bingeing on my canned food.
I like tuna.
I will get started on canned tomatoes.
I bought cod-liver oil last night.
I hope I like it.
I used to like it as a kid.
I like big couches.
I like the one on its way soon.
I like the big cushions that comes with it.
I like the one I have right now.
It has nonsense newspaper prints all over.
I like how Carrie Bradshaw yelps.
I like how I yelp also.
I like doing my laundry.
I like separating my delicates into the laundry bags.
I like my green tassle belt strapped on my bag.
I like the zebra print singlet!
I like the whole safari look now.
I like the red indian look too.
I like my new leather slippers.
I like quiet three a.m. blabbering too.
I like cleaning up.
I like to mess things up too.
I'm like a really messy girl in a gay man's body.
I like how it's all about me and no one else.
I like myself.
niaoren 7/04/2007 02:59:00 AM