Thursday, March 29, 2007
BOTTLED P
$BlogItemTitle$>

Everyone says inner beauty is more important; I look at my X-ray and say this is all utter nonsense! Thank god I look way prettier! But I'm definitely not getting shagged by Superman for sure =(
The walk down to the lavatory with a empty tub in hand was humiliating. But I survived the ordeal with all dignity and grace by the help of a papertowel wrapped neatly round the piss-tub!
Yes, it was nice to see the tray of bottled pee lined nicely with paper towels. Until you see that the base is already soiled and wet. My pee-tub was dry and clean. It has my name on it!
The doctor has cold clammy fingers! Not the ones you want tapping your tummy...and he actually apologised when he felt my love handles! I'm like what's there to be sorry about?! Maybe he felt obliged to after knowing I was gay. Come on, are you serious?
niaoren 3/29/2007 10:06:00 PM