Wednesday, December 14, 2005
xmas shopping
$BlogItemTitle$>
I HAVE FUNGUS INFECTION. And please, I'm a veteran at this...so when the Doc at National Skin Centre actually suggested a skin analysis test to confirm, I'm like HUH?! But I've never done any of such tests before so wat the heck...anyways, that fine young man in the clinical laboratory...you can see he takes pride in his work la...even when he was scraping skin samples from my toes labouriously...he took at least 5 spatula full...he gets this probe and smear it with some gel...den he bends forward and scratches my toes with it...den he collects the skin sample and comes back for more...goodness. AND IT WAS GOOD. I almost didn't want him to stop...but that's very kinky so I took my stuff and left. If I EVER had to touch anyone's toes in my future career........
Did my xmas shopping...goodness. I'm super budget man...all the financial planning in my head...and i made sure all the gifts costs relatively the same. low. so i can keep within my budget. and I thot they are pretty nice little gifts for xmas. Nothing FANCY. GALA. DRAMA about it. just the way i like it. SO dun complain.
i realised im too big-sized. not fat.
im WAY OVER THAT.
Cos it's certified.
But i tink im too bigsized.
and its not a good thing.
cos i dun have the LOOK for it.
i cant shrink myself though.
wat am i supposed to do?!
niaoren 12/14/2005 09:04:00 PM