Sunday, December 18, 2005
my 19th birthday.
$BlogItemTitle$>
Took cabbie back from Watson's place early in the morning...though I'll practice my pipa since i'm going to screw up my audition later in the afternoon...ended up concussing in bed cos the quilt was far too cosy...watched MY GIRL that nite but both of us kept dozing off and i was the one who managed to stay conscious enough to finish the show but wasn't enough to cover Crucible too...and yay, i managed to skim through the auditions. Crap. I'm plain lousy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
So Kelvin and I met the sarca-gang after practice. GOD! IT's BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE MET UP!?!?! Clarice changed the most physically...can't pinpoint what it was...but i just felt it was a drastic one...jiayin appeared in Biotherm's outfit...AND makeup...ha...shufang had a nice hairjob...Chinyuan, same oily face...ha...had dinner at cafe cartel...not known for their food cos we all noe that their culinary skills are just mediocre...but it was just a cosy enough place to decide on for dinner...as usual, they bought for me a cake...haha...chocolate at that...choc cheese cake that taste like choc cake instead...and the choc rice smells like GRANNIES?!?!?! OOMG.........when your food smells like your grandma...something's not right somewhere.........and we changed gifts! Yay...hee...but quite guilty cos' I misplaced jiayin's present....but I'll find it SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Met up with Von after that...but evanne went back cos her parents.............but haiz. drama that followed...so took NR back and had a LOngngngngngngngngngngn chat with adyll on the bus....Gosh. I'm so freaked out by your haunted house. Rest assured I'm not stepping into your house EVER.
His skin should be dark, most likely with sun exposure on top of his natural color.
Dark curly permy hair...bit unkempt...
Loose tee...
Veiny arms...with occasional hair...but note the veins please...
jeans, or typical pants...heels stepping on the ends of the trousers...
possible moustache. but not goatee. scrubbly look.
God. Please clear the house of Evil.
My thanks:
(Not in chronological order...)
Von: Girlfriend! I love you always...though you bring my exasperation SKYHIGH..thanks for the cakes btw...
Sally: Thanks for the sms though I was groggily into the show...Twins AHOY!
Darren: Thanks for singing me a birthday song via sms...though it was wrongly addressed to 'Benjamin'...
Bixia: Remembering my bday all these years though i never remember ya all's ...primary school mates ROCK.!
Evanne: Thanks anyways...though Von had to remind you...haha...drink sometime!
Watson: Accompanying me all day...especially for my haircut...which i wouldn't say Horrendous...but you need to do something about ur general styling DUDE!
Alvin: Cancelling your str8-appointment for me...someday it will/might happen.
Bendin0: My dear elder bro...stunning msg. but thanks!~!
Jaja: Your sms...god. wat's with the corny tune...haha...but thanks! ought to spend more time with ME!!!
Kelvin: My best pal ever. Though I'm your equivalent of Yvonne...we're still best friends! thanks!!!!!
Sayjon: OMg. I got a big stun when i received your msg. I knew it was you! thanks alot pal!!! Take care in Chengdu and COME BACK SOON you rascal!
Ryu: Thanks for the msg...appreciated it lots...will meet up sometime ya...
Qiaozhi: For no birthday wishes this year. It'd would have meant alot to me...but hope we're still friends!
Zongneng: We'll meet up someday to club k!!! Nengxiong!
Adyll: Thanks for helping deal with the whole eve episode...
Yangyang: Sometimes I don't know how to deal with ya..and I'm quite a handle at times I admit...but i'm really sorry.
Edwin: One of the strongest! stay strong! Sorry too...
Anyone I did not mentioned...im TERRIBLY sorry...but i love ya all the same. I suck at this.
I'm 19.
niaoren 12/18/2005 03:51:00 PM