Saturday, December 17, 2005
lousy bdae eve
$BlogItemTitle$>
Managed to get halfday-off from that neurotic pyscho. That old man's mental I tell you. M.E.N.T.A.L. Give me all that shit early in the morning...simply ridiculous! Anyways, thank god watson's also on halfday-off, otherwise I'll be damned to a day of boredom shopping alone. And hell, this is not one of the last presents I have to get and I'm already broke as it is. It's either i give everyone or none, people. So YOU peeps just gotta wait im sorry.
Went to get my bday haircut since my hair is frantically sprouting in all possible directions...can't go clubbing with bad hair anyways...but the butch was busy rolling up some old hag's sparse hair...and i couldn't wait...so we basically combed the whole FarEast Plaza to source for gilat but cheap salons...and most of them charge at $28+?! Wat the hell...hello....If only i can detach my head and place it on the table, I'd done the job myself. And better than them at that! Anyways...after MUCH walking and procrastinating...we chose this "$10 haircut by professional hairstylist", which i SERIOUSLY doubt so. The min the woman cut my hair, i was like crap.i'm IN FOR IT. She decided to do dry-cut and i HATED that. You crap up my hair texture and you tug at my hair. And she cut my ear. I was stunned but she pretended she didn't do it...please there was blood already. But the overall look was ok...standard trimming. hey you cant expect much for $10 so it was quite worth it.
Ate dinner at the chicken rice stall...last time there was with Chunkit...it's quite famous i guesss..but i still feel that the rice is very sparse and soggy...but i drenched it in chilli anyways...goodness. I tink we walked so much the whole day the FarEast management would have recognised us and employed us as Security Officers. But really appreciated him for accompanying me the whole day since everyone is busy...lingge! We'll club someday you china-bitch. I guess we were both freaking shagged cos of late nites but i was just looking forward to dancing at whynot. and he was just hoping that i dun have to loiter round town for the next 5 hrs or so. It was a fun yet fucked up day.
I'm sorry people for the moody bitch I was. Sorry Yang. But gotta put yourself in my shoes too...but nvm. It's over.
oh. and darren sang...
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to benjamin......................................happy birthday to you!
yes. he got it all wrong since day 1. I've reminded him since day1 too. But since he's been calling me benjamin which most people do at 1st glance, i've accepted it. Yeah. So he's like Hi, this is my friend Benjamin...and stuff like that and i go Hi.
niaoren 12/17/2005 08:08:00 AM