Monday, November 07, 2005
Friend list?
$BlogItemTitle$>
It's been eons since I last posted.
To think that the previous post was all about the bitch.
A very visual one at that.
I don't see how it helps in the situation,
or doesn't.
But I got to visualise my anger.
Not a pretty sight but since it's gone now, so will the post.
I don't have the patience to sit down and rant these days.
Guess I prefer to just keep them in my head, cos' it's kinda hard
to pen everything down.
Was awake for only about 2hours today,
just to cook soggy noodles for lunch.
Den i continued dozing off...
occasionally waking up to watch Bjork's concert
but ended up dozing off again.
Dreamt alot during this period...some of which are totally
ridiculous. some plain fantasy. some are which issues i need
to confront but I'm either too lazy or afraid to do so in real life.
I chose to avoid the issue BLATANTLY in my dream.
Goes to show my attitudes towards this situation.
If you've EVER tried scrolling down your contact lists in your hp,
just to find a NAME...
Tell me whether I'm pathetic.
I got less than 5.
Inclusive of situations whereby you are aware that he/she might be
unavailable as she might be abroad? dead? working? etc.
I'm pathetic.
Yinjun sent me a very sweet msg that stunned me halfway through my
tuition. Propelled me into the whole friendship vortex again. I question
myself so much about these issues i find myself irritatably complicated.
Yinjun: For walking with me hand-in-hand into promgrounds. That made my night.
Happy graduation to ugly tp bitches.
Kelvin: I have such a special bond with him it scares me at times.
I would be very much appreciative if he doesn't die before me, thank you.
Von : The most worrysome friend I can ever have and yet, I worry her all the
time.
Jajar : All work and no play makes Jajar bendini-less. Jajar might be the
female answer to Kelvin.
Evanne: Love/hate relationship. Our status quo is uncertain now but I'll love
you forever for what you've done for me. I never forgot.
Sally : The best 'sister' I can ever have. I don't know whether she treats me as
a 'brother' cos i irritate her on a daily basis. But hey, all siblings do that!
Auntie: Always calls me 儿子 but she'll forever be my 'Auntieeeee'.
gosh.I'm tired.
Nahz...I won't be guilty if anyone who's supposed to be highlighted isn't here...
no obligations.
no promises.
niaoren 11/07/2005 01:30:00 AM