Monday, September 19, 2005
Silent hill
$BlogItemTitle$>

I.am.so.freaked.out.
Stupid game, Silent Hill. It's really super creeeeepy la! Started with Silent Hill 3 back then but didn't get to complete the game. Maybe that's y i'm still sitting here. I could have died if i persisted in playing. Gosh. This game is really making me very jumpy now. I swear to god my heart's beating faster than an orgasm does. Somebody pleeease sit beside me when I'm playing... =( no one. no one... I tink i'll play bout 15-30mins each day. Maybe I'll lengthen the duration every week. Otherwise my weak heart is going to collapse. I can feel my balls shrinking now. Edwin you should play this game.
Range is on Tuesday which means I would have to stay-in tmr! FUCK. Bedbugs!!! That's it. I have bug phobia. If you end up ugly like me, you'll have it. I hope to get marksman for the range, minus interaction with sandflies or insects of any kind. It was just flying cockroaches and some butterflies/moths ON OCCASIONS at first. Heartfelt thanks for the sectionised-6-legged community.
I need somebody.
niaoren 9/19/2005 12:20:00 AM