Thursday, September 22, 2005
READ THIS FUTURE BENDINI
$BlogItemTitle$>
Having dabbling thots about fashion recently..
maybe not much of the practicality cos' i'm not a nitty-gritty-detail person...
More of an overview perspective i see...
zooming in on certain details...
maybe i'll take up some courses and pick up some skills on cutting and stuff...
den i'll be able to do some nitty-gritty trash.
I need a sewing machine. I need lotsa fabrics and nonsensical whatsnot.
Then zam wham i go.
I tink my life is so filled with little i-chose-not-to-put-efforts-intos'
it almost defeats the purpose of doing anything in the first place.
reflects alot in the way i do things, the way i handle people, the way i complicate myself.
I'm trying to change, but i'd still want to retain that little "bendini" in me you know?
maybe that's just an excuse in case this "change" does not happen.
To future-bendini: Have you failed? Hope you are smiling =)
niaoren 9/22/2005 12:03:00 AM