Monday, September 12, 2005
Island-life.
$BlogItemTitle$>
Okies.Eons since I blogged.And Multiply had to disappoint this new-user by showing absolutely no trace of my recent blog. I questioned my sanity. But i did blogged. And saved and published. And not delete. Multiply, u suck. I have no mood to do this whole im-blogging-about-something-i-blogged episode, so fuck multiply. Fuck-multiply= Orgy?
Anyways, the "club" does not exists anymore. Recently reaffirmed. I don't see no greatness in this but it feels weird. Feels empty. Feels like I've become this dead dildo- cold and motionless, unable to evoke any senses from anything. Maybe this is what it feels like.
I've changed yet again. Fleeting sense of belonging.
Thought it will be damn weird for me and Evanne to just go out together, just the 2 of us. Never mind the history but socially speaking, it was premier. But it went ok. Except different. Weird how I just love all of them and yet, i can't pinpoint who i love most. Fuck the i-cant-do-this,don't-make-me-choose dilemma- you can't choose cos' you're coward. But understand that Man are just cruel creatures. So don't go oh-so-godly about humanity. It's so superficial. I'm overloaded. Maybe all of us should live in our own island and occasionally shout across our neighbours when their rubbish drifts over and lodges in our shores.
Maybe I'll rummage through the rubbish and kaypoh my way through their island-life.
niaoren 9/12/2005 01:17:00 AM