Monday, July 11, 2005
Rants
$BlogItemTitle$>
Didn't sleep a bit last nite...i look really horrifying now...everything is coming back now...downfall since i stepped into Indochine...it's amazing how my skin condition can be looking fine and suddenly aggravate into angry nasty red patches...ARGH!!!!!!!! Cordy wanted to bring me to one of her church's miracle healing sessions...I guess divine help is inevitable here...but i crumble until high intensity of faith! Gosh...stupid doctors at National Skin Centre...like do they really call themselves dermatologists? crap...i wanna see a private dermatologist tmr!!! but i'm needed at the office as i'm the only clerk there...argh....arghhhhhh....
Anyways...had an appointment with Military Medicine Institute's very own "Ice Queen" today...Demanded my appointment card the moment I stepped into her Ice Cave as though trying to wrongly convict me of making up some nonsense appointment today like an uninvited pest...crap. Anyways, I'm discharged as from today. So byebye Alaska and say HELLO! to my hot apple pie...
Oh ya...had a tummyache at MMI so i went to the toilet...Holy Cow, the toilet stank like hell...this guy was shitting the hell outa himself, the stench just killed whatever excitment I had of sitting on the morbid-cold porcelain I had laboriously cleaned.
2 things i really hate about toilet bowls:
1) Dirty toiletseats with stale(or worse, dark) yellow stains or with burnt cigarette marks
2) Warm toilet bowls, as though someone just lifted his blardy ass off it and you just can't seem to wait to get your ass on his remnant bodily warmth.
Anyways, I had my Men's Folio to tide me through the fart-cloud. Thank god.
... ...
Just took my wonderful atarax pill. Bendini, please please sleep peacefully tonight. And wake up!
God. Took it at 8plus and it is still not taking effect yet?! wad on earth is happening?! i shld pop like 15 more...holy crap.
niaoren 7/11/2005 09:28:00 PM