Wednesday, July 06, 2005
cycling with chunkit
$BlogItemTitle$>
1st half of the day was spent in camp. Meaningless. Don't wanna waste my time on it.
Met up to cycle with Chunkit. Managed to borrow a bike from Yinjun. Otherwise I would have to rent from the damn kiosk and waste my money. Super shagged la...he's like power-rider, a fast cyclist i mean, not the type that oscillates and stays put. But nevertheless, I've always enjoyed cycling with him. One of the few friends I've made and yet, still keep in close contact with. Sad to say...we're all bogged down with shit in the army and I feel like some of his shit is due to me. It had hit me that I no longer want to do this. This is the end. but.... we'll see then...Things seemed to re-enact itself again...only this time, I loathe it. Nevertheless...the day was cool and taxing.
Eastcoast...tanjong rhu...kallang...marina bay...esplanade...lau pa sat...chinatown...orchard...tanglin...bras besar...god. shagged out.
niaoren 7/06/2005 01:56:00 AM