Thursday, June 30, 2005
$BlogItemTitle$>
The title sounds weird. First multiply entry. It's like saying 1X1=1. Nonsense.
I've decided. Not to say anything. I don't like to do the I-told-you-so antics. I'm more of a I-telling-you-now person. Sounds like control-freak without quality control losing control. Blabburrrrs but gablaahh la. Anyways, it beats flying straight into a brickwall.
Speaking of which...Evanne...Batman IS a normal man. Just that he's freaking rich so he can afford all the cool gadgets and stuff. Always wondered how much stuff can you carry on your body to be adequately-equipped and be cool at the same time? And no...he wasn't bitten by some radioactive bat or wat. And no to yvonne too...he can't fly. The cape and building jumping are all for spectecular wows and gushes with climax-escalating flapping sound effects and brass music.
Speaking of bites...I'll become the Bugman! Cos I have sensitive skin and adverse reactions to insect bites. Instead of looking cool in bod-hugging latex and cute antenna popping out from my headgear that veils my identity, I must say I look more like the villain now. With painful blistering sores that swears poisonous fumes doomed to those powerful enough to even get close to me. The Bugman comes with the full-package, including a menacing bump-infested face to give the whole villain look a extra punch!
Available in all leading toy-stores today. Batteries not included.
niaoren 6/30/2005 10:05:00 PM