Thursday, June 03, 2004
Swimming with Glenn. Received the msg i thot wuld nvr come.
$BlogItemTitle$>
Life underwater is great.
"Can't take that away" was playing in my head,
beside the bobbling of the water as I submerged.
It's as if the world is non-existent?
Focus not on the self-conceitedness,
But rather that very fact that...
That...
Erm...
That inner peace?
That we all hope to find,
That I really crave?
Some moments are really special.
Not those when you get extra chaipor on your zui quay.
It's those where everything in life seems to fall into place
and you know why.
It's rare.
At least for me,
cause' I don't have a fleeting idea about my life.
Sorta felt it just now;
it's kinda weird, but
there's this explainable truth to it?
Life doesn't seem to simple anymore.
At least not within the last few thousand years.
Not all about survival and keeping our stomachs full.
Relationships complicates life.
Maybe life should not be all about l-i-f-e?
Maybe we should all throw away everything at one point or another,
but then again, what's everything?
I don't even know what I have.
Spiritually.
I've wondered as a child,
how great it would be if I were a mermaid?
Merman sounds morbid.
Anyways,
come to think of it,
I still crave for that freedom and peace
but upon considering the ships and pollution,
it's best I remain on land and breathe in toxic fumes.
niaoren 6/03/2004 03:16:00 AM