Saturday, June 05, 2004
Bod's sale
$BlogItemTitle$>
Gosh...
I've been waking up like 2 in the afternoon?
And the alarm's set to 8am?
I'm a goner.
Thought of going to the artroom
but it's going to be closed at 5 so might as well make it tomorrow.
Again.
So went to town to get some stuff instead.
Luckily Kelvin and Glenn was out on a bore trip,
otherwise can jolly well shop alone le...
Bods' having a sale!
Bot some tee from it...50% off!
But i tink im gng to exchange it...
cos the V-neck is kinda tight...ill change to a round collar tee instead.
Though i prefer the vine-design on the V-neck to the crane design on the latter.
Tried the tanktop...but im too skinny...fits but not nice..
gotta beef up...somehow...but no motivation...let the tanktop be my motivation? HA!
Hmm...
Da Vinci Code is like top priority la...cool book...
I guess everything in life seems unpredictable...
It's like whoah...when things just keeps coming...
Unexpectedness is cool.
I think I'd like that in my life.
Hee...hope it keeps coming...
it's like you never know when?
But you believe it will come,
to you?
Someday?
Somehow?
Spontaneous!
Yes.
That's what I'd love!
Aww...
Just when you least expected...
Haha..sounds like Gotcha...
*Gleem*
Gotta go train tmr le...hope to do some running and upper body training.
hope so lahz.
SLEEP!
niaoren 6/05/2004 01:16:00 AM