Wednesday, October 01, 2003
$BlogItemTitle$>
Haix...
It's tough in school where u dun haf any close friends...
I mean...ya, i haf Jaja n Kelvin...but...u noe??? They each haf their own life circle too...whereas they're my only life circle...
Sometimes i reflect upon myself...AM I ALOOF? OR AM I LIKE HARD TO APPROACH? Wad is it about me tt may seemed SO unappealing? Or tt i've been finding fault wif pple tt i dun try to get to know them better???
I realised (ooOOook, i knew long ago.) tt i do not haf a SINGLE close friend in my class...I feel tt Benjamin is one of my closest friends in my class, together with Thien Fui (hu is frm my sec sch)...Benjamin & I always sit together in class...at least i try to...he's a quiet guy...but he isnt EXACTLY boring la...in fact, he's quite cranky at times...Haha..ya, but i kinda feel tt our relationship seem to reach this bottle neck lor....a extremely long one in fact...
Anyway...i kinda miss ALL my sec sch friends...esp Peck Cheng...Haix...used to jux drop by at her house evry now n then...jux laze away, cuddling her silky terrier, Novy...she likes me veri much u noe?? Hehe..ya...den eat dinner at her house..her mom cooks pork dish evrytime...my fave lor..haha...even when she got a boyfriend, things oso doesnt change as much...im happy for tt la... :) ...
As well as my Chn Orchestra jrs....haix... those bunch of crazy gers...at least influenced by me la...rubbed the madness off me i guess...haix..we were SO close..the CO gang...used to go to one of the guy's house to swim...and basically LET OURSELVES GO COMPLETELY...the house like !!!!! whenever we around...haix...but evryone's so bz nowadaes...including me...
Den i look at our choir...haix...i dun seemed to haf ANY close friends at all...
Today Kelvin and Jajar were like tellin me about this ger hu cant go on the Genting trip...i jux noe the person...but i jux CANT remember her name n face...they tell me its this tall ger hu sprained her foot b4??? Rings a bell??? BUt i jux cant recall hu is it....
I remember the 1st choir comm meeting...evryone were like exchanging nos...savin it in their fones...but i was the only hu wasnt whishing my fone here n dere for pple to save their nos...the reason being i did not noe their names! Cant expect me to ask them for their names rite??Everyone were like I NOE U & U NOE ME....haix....
Honestly...if u were to ask me the names of the choir members rite now...i am not confident about tellin u their names or faculty...haix...and it's been like 6 mths? since i joined the choir....kinda sad rite....haix...
niaoren 10/01/2003 10:00:00 PM